Monday, January 9, 2012

A (YOUNG) Professor's Wife

Hi All,

I wonder what your first thought is after reading that title? The facts...I am young, 25 in fact. I am a newlywed (6-10-11), in love, and I am married to a (YOUNG) Business professor at a research university in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.  Anytime somebody asks me what my husband does I tell them he's a professor and I immediately see their wheels turning. They all think I've married a 50 year old! I have to laugh because Ryan (the hubs and professor) is only 30.   We are just a young, newly married couple enjoying our first year of marriage all the while juggling not one, but TWO new jobs, a new dog, and a new state (for Ryan).  Anytime someone has a life change it's stressful but when you complile all of ours it can sometimes feel just a tad overwhelming.

That's why I'm here, writing this now. I hope to write about all of our experiences as newlyweds and all of our adventures together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment